Delicate Strength….

A very big hello to everyone!!!  It’s been a long time since I last posted, in fact, nearly 6 months!  I hope everyone is well 🙂  A lot has happened since I was last here, as it would be for everyone.  I look forward to catching up with all your posts 🙂  WordPress has had a lot of changes!!  This image was taken yesterday early morning, it’s hot here and the cool of the morning was welcome.  Glad to be back 🙂

grass head

Click for more detail

28 Responses to “Delicate Strength….”

1. Rach

Just a typical wonderful & beautifully composed Lisa shot. Welcome back, we have missed your touch.

2. Ron

Glad to see you are back in action. Great photo of the web with the dew bead. the wonders of mother nature!

3. Vicki

Nice to see you back Lisa.
    Spider webs can be hard to photograph.

(by the way don’t come down to Melbourne’s CBD to shop. It was bedlam on Wednesday when I went into Michaels Camera Store to pick up a camera part backorder). The city is no fun leading up to Christmas.

4. Festive Factory

How funny it is to look at this page and see the ‘snow falling’ with such a gorgeous image that speaks of hot Australian mornings!. You’ve captured again that beautiful dynamic of balance, tonality and peaceful rhythm.
    So good to have you back!

5. Robyn G

So glad you are back and what a lovely way to return.
    Stunning, wonderfully composed shot.
    Hope you get to spend a bit more time with the camera xx

6. Adrian Lewis

Lisa, its very good to see you back, and I very much like this image – especially the way the out of focus, brownish vegetation appears to climb up in the web, as if its a part of it. Adrian 🙂

7. Truels

Welcome back, my friend 🙂 – and starting up with a special and nice photo!
    I wish you a Happy Christmas down under in the summer 😉